MUSD PRIORITIES and MISSION
Our Core Values
We have high expectations for every student, and provide multiple opportunities and pathways for success. We provide learning opportunities for all, and create nurturing environments where students are inspired and empowered.
Milpitas Unified School District is an exceptional district in which students and staff are critical thinkers and trailblazers known for creativity and innovation. We prepare students to go out into the world and make a difference as responsible citizens who are passionate about life and learning.
MUSD Strategic Plan Goals
- Build a Culture of We that engages parents, staff, and community partners in supporting student success.
- Improve communication systems for better outreach to parents, students and staff.
- Develop educational pathways that allow students to apply their passion in learning for their future careers.
- Focus services and support systems to ensure that all students are engaged in their learning and are making social, emotional and academic gains.
- Identify creative, student-focused strategies to accommodate enrollment growth and ensure healthy learning environments.